Do you guys agree with the girl proposing to the guy?

Asking a guy is one thing but proposing to him... well I don't know... what y'all think?
Do you guys agree with the girl proposing to the guy?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• In 2015 I don't think it matters who does it. My sister was the one that did the proposing to her partner. I know if a girl that I was dating did that to me it would make me even more attracted to her. I would see her in a new light and I would be thinking down darn sexy she was. I see no problem with the girl doing it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I am old school and would prefer to do it, but in all honesty if I was in a relationship with a girl I wanted to marry and she proposed instead I would not say no :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a traditionalist and old fashioned so It's not really my thing I prefer to be the one getting down on one knee. ( lol I'm sure I'll get down votes for saying that but o well ! )

1|0
    0|0
  • it's fuckin awesome 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have no problem with this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me personally I have a problems. With it. I'm supposed to do it. And also I feel like your forcing me to choose. if I have not brought it up then I'm not ready right now for u to do that is disrespectful. You know cause if I say no we are over. no doubt. And I might say yes to save face at the event but argue later about it.

1|0
    1|0
  • That picture is actually really adorable

If they're both cool with it, I don't see why not

1|0
    0|0
  • well, well the world becoming more and more twisted...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I see nothing wrong with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol that looks cute! nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys find it imasculating. I wouldn't mind being the one to propose

1|0
    0|0