Should I consider dancing A deal breaker? If my future girlfriend doesn't dance could me dancing cause problems?

Right now dancing is my passion. It's something I love and must do on a weekly basis. If I start a relationship I would want someone that would be my dance partner as well. If I date someone that doesn't dance could me going dancing without her cause problems? Also would it be better to dance with strangers or female friends? I would introduce her to the friends first.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that should be considered a "deal breaker." You should both have your own hobbies and do your own thing every once in awhile.

What Girls Said 3

• It should not be a deal breaker that is so minor. Is she willing to take dancing classes or dance with you all? If not, then she should let you dance with other girls as long as their friend and their is no inappropriate dancing like grinding on each other

• i think its fine.

• All depends on you

• Would a girlfriend mind me dancing with other girls?

• I think she might. Think of it this way, would you like your girlfriend dancing with another guy

• I doubt I would get jealous but of course I haven't had a girlfriend so I don't know. I think it would depend on the type of person she was and how my self esteem is at the time.

What Guys Said 3

• no dude,,,,, not being able 2 dance's a minor flaw in my opinion :|

• Uh, if it would bother you THAT much then you can.

• Would girls mind if I went dancing without her? I would need female dance partners.

• Yeah, and she can see it as having too much fun if you know what I'm saying.

• I get it lol

• DANCE DANCE DANCE!