Girls, do you ever feel bad about not finding a guy attractive?

Like oh that sucks he's a sweet guy. Too bad I don't find him attractive😢. Or do you just laugh and be like wow really he thought I would date him what a loser 😝 be honest I won't judge you.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never think the latter. Ever. There have (shamefully enough) been times I've known a man who I was not attracted to but he was interested and I really, really tried to be interested because he was great. If there's no attraction it's impossible to have a relationship. NOTE: When I say attraction, I mean more of a general blanket statement of chemistry and intrigue. If there are no sparks or anything, it isn't going to go anywhere. I've been 'attracted' to physically unattractive men by social standards, but the chemistry and all made me find him wildly attractive. So there's more to it than just the textbook 'pretty'.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course not. If I felt bad about not finding every single person attractive, I'd spend more of my life sad than happy and that's just plain dumb.

• No. Because I assume that he will be attractive to someone else so he still has a shot.

• Well, if our friend relationship is stronger and I know him better than last time or others, than I would find him attractive, I don't really care about whether they r good-looking or anything :/

• Well if he's a nice guy then I feel bad

• It's all about staying in your league. Ugly guys who think they deserve hot girls = won't work. Ugly girls who think they deserve hot guys = won't work. Unless you got the best personality in the world.

• Well I do, if me and a girl don't click it's her loss 😝

• Lol, that's what you wish.

• Well in all seriousness I'm actually fairly interesting and I try to be the best person I can in how I treat others and myself. If a girl doesn't find me attractive I don't blame her she can't control that. But if she is rude to me she is missing out on getting to know a great person😊

• No, someone is going to see him as handsome and be attracted to him. It's just not me. You can't be attracted to everyone. Though, if he's a sweet guy I always hope he finds someone just as sweet as himself.

• sometimes...