First Kiss? Please Help?

So my boyfriend wants to kiss me but I really don't want to. We've been dating for two weeks and for some damn reason he thinks now is the perfect time to kiss me. He said he's getting his kiss tomorrow and I'm scared. I don't know how to and I'm really not ready. And I do like him a lot but it's just when I get really close to him all I see is his facial hair and this weird little orange spot on his tooth and I get grossed out XD I mean he's cute and all but seriously I just don't think I want to kiss him just yet. I want to save my first kiss so that it's just right and perfect. I already told him repeatedly that I don't think I'm ready and he keeps saying it'll be fine. What should I do?

Wow I forgot to update this question but if anybody is still reading this, I've kissed him and it was actually amazing. I don't know what I was thinking. I love him to death and he is perfect :)

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell?

1) He doesn't control the PARTNERship. It's a two way street. Your wants matter too. He sounds domineering. It might not have come across that way to you though---I didn't see what happened.

2) Your feelings matter. You're not ready. He should, as your boyfriend, understand that. What is he going to do next--pressure for sex?

You're not ready, you're not ready. Period. Say not.

What Guys Said 5

• You should tell him that you don't want to. Make him respect you. Don't say "I'm not ready", say "I don't want to." If he says "it'll be fine" or "come on, I'm your boyfriend", be severe and repeat: "I don't want to. I won't kiss you now." Respect yourself.

• if you dont want to kiss him maybe he should not be your boyfriend... a kiss does not have to mean sex or anything. if you keep putting off a kiss because your scared... it does not have to mean making out or groping either. it can just be a quick peck. if you like it then move on to making out and stuff

• then don't... tell him u don't want, otherwise he should stop seein u ;)

• well lets see you can avoid him, you can buy him a razor and some whitening strips, or you can just put your foot down and be aggressive with him and just say no No NO if he can't get the hint and still tries to kiss you slap him.

• Gently turn your cheek. Done.

What Girls Said 6

• Should he respect how you feel? Yes. However, there is no right or perfect time and you will spend forever waiting for it. Kissing can be fun, awkward, amazing, and horrible. Your first kiss is special but it's just one moment that will quickly fade to a small memory in the back of your mind. Enjoy it but stop trying to over-romaticize it.

• Don't if you don't want to. That's your right.

Buttt, its not nearly as bad as you think.

• Only do it if you want to. Why don't you wanna do it though?

• Explain to him that you aren't ready! If he's a good guy he'll respect that

• dont do it if you don't want to but don't worry about not knowing what to do, it comes very natural and you'll love it!

• just press your lips to his.