Guys, Idek why I'm posting this. I guess I just have to get it out. So I'm asking for advice. About love?

I'm in love with a boy who doesn't know I love h. But he loves another girl. Wtf do I do. Seeing them together kills me. I'm emotionally falling apart. I'm so scared to tell him how I feel. What do I do

9

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the worst kind of crush. If he loves another girl you have let that run its course.

• But it's so hard. And so sad

What Guys Said 8

• If he loves someone else then you should let this go, no matter how hard it is. It'll be better for you than keep suffering for someone you probably won't have because he has someone else.

• leave em alone... he's taken :)

• Other than telling him the only other thing you can do is move on.

That or a kidnapping. My rates start at 50$ an hour and I supply all my own rope, blankets, and tape.

• honestly, you need to wait for there relationship to end. do not go up to him and tell him how you feel ok. dont do that unless he's single cause he won't break up from her for you. trust me.

• Only correct thing to do is wait until they are not a pair anymore.
    Chase after someone else in the meantime.

• ok sweetie first thing your under 18 love should be the last thing on your mind get a good education go to collage spread your wings and fly have fun worry about love when you are in your mid 20's forget the boy right now and focus on school.

• I find it funny that you think love shouldn't be important to younger people. Love is the most powerful thing on earth. Love dictates so much of what you do. So don't tell me to worry about school I am a straight a student in all homers classes and even got a community service award so please, don't.

• Honors

• dont know why your being so offensive yes love is the most powerful thing on earth but there's a differance between love and lust, and love dont matter when your a child i didn't even think about love till mid 20's i was a child i had fun like a child love wasn't even in the equation what you think is love is most likely lust. and congrats on you being an A student with honors and awards keep up the good work and enjoy being a kid once its gone you can never get it back.

• I feel your pain :/. My girlfriend who I loved, and showed me love back, started ignore me for a while, and would never stop talking to this other guy. She literally does things like drawing hearts on his hands and a ton of other things WE used to do together, and it makes my stomach feel sick.

• Been there... very difficult. Honestly, There isn't much you can do. One, you can wait. But the emotions and feelings inside of that love for him probably won't leave you alone or in peace. So, maybe becoming friends.. or very good friends. So, at least while you are waiting.. you can talk to him and see him.. I know that's not a lot, but it's better than something lol. Second, you could become the girlfriends best friend.. and observe what are the things that she does that makes him upset.. every couple have arguments and little verbal fights.. so by observing that.. you will learn what he likes and what he wants.. so that when time comes.. you will make him go crazy for you.. you will be his "dream" girl.. since you have figured him out... hope this helps.. and good luck! True love will always win