Is he looking to just hook up?

Been talking to this guy for over a month now. We've been on two dates so far. We're both attracted to each other and there was definitely chemistry and we have so much in common it's crazy. The problem is he's stopped asking me questions about myself when we talk and always turns our conversations sexual. I made it clear to him that I'm not interested in a casual relationship and would only sleep with a guy etc when I'm in a committed relationship thinking that if he's looking just for sex he'd stop talking to me. However he still keeps messaging me! He's gone on to say that he's not looking for just sex but that he's not looking for a relationship either after his last one as he's focusing on his career.

He won't stop messaging me and flirting with me. I have no idea what to make of the situation. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• just to hook up.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes he does want sex, every man does but it sounds like a casual uncommitted relationship

• guess he wants sth more than it!

• he probably likes you or he would just give up when he found out you weren't "easy." guys have a tendency to struggle with committment however, so make him prove it to you-- wait a while before you do anything that breaks that sexual barrier

• Sounds like he wants to have sex with you. What an despicable scumbag he is!

What Girls Said 3

• I think he is attracted you and likes flirting. That's it. Nothing more

• he wants something casual

• This guy is bad news. I have no idea what his intention is but I think he just wants to use u. U should block him and delete him from ur contacts because he's not good for u. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is