Why do really big tall guys get all the girls?

It seems like every guy who is over 6'1'' and built always has a hot girl on his arm. I see tons of 5'8'' and 5'9'' guys who are good looking guys but are either single or dating plain janes. I am 5'11'' and sometimes I wonder if I am a wee bit too short to have a chance at the best women.

I want to be 6'1'' ideally but I am 22 and won't grow anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• They like to feel protected. I can understand it when the dude is built like a unit and tall too, but not when he'll tall and rakish, he'll get snapped in half! lol. I'm the same height as you, a chick once told me she wasn't attracted to me because I wasn't all enough, I'm not insecure about it, I just think it's fucking stupid! lol

• how tall was she?

• Probably about 5'4. lol

What Girls Said 8

• I know a few guys who are under 5'5 and have amazing game because they aren't the slightest bit insecure about their height and are very charming.

Most perceived "flaws" can be easily overlooked if a person's got other things going for them.

• You aren't that short lmao. I like short guys but the majority of chicks prefer tall guys. Always been that way.

• Dude, you are still considered tall for the short girls.

• I couldn't care less about a man's height.

• I wish women were like you in North America

• I consider you to be quite tall and I'm not even short.

• Because girls always prefer guys that is taller than them :) the taller the better xp

• I didn't care about height until I had a tall guy. I somewhat see what all the hype is about. You feel protected when the guy is bigger than you. If he's tall he can carry you. I don't know it's a turn on but it's also very annoying. You have to stretch to kiss him and sex is uncomfortable in certain positions. Short guys are just as good too because they're easier to kiss and tackle. I'm 5'1 so basically anything above that is tall for me but I had a guy who was 6"1.

• I don't like big tall guys.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think being 5'11 is a problem to most girls. I don't think many want a guy much over 6'2. Height preference questions on here that I've seen have said otherwise. I don't know what you mean by built but I think a minority prefer really big muscles.

• I am a slim guy, I exercise and do martial arts 3x a week, I am very fit, why should a woman complain?

• Complain about you being slim? Or complain in general?

• 5'11" and short?

OMFG LOL

• @linkywinky thinks your height is perfect!!

• You know what they say about guys with big hands right?
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    Big gloves lol!!!

• Because girls love tall guys. You're still above 5'10 which is okay. Being below 5'10 sucks. I'm 5'8 and don't like being this short one bit.

• I'm 5'9 and built. But yes, I'm single, and I'm sure my height is one of the many reasons.

• "6'1'' and built"

Do you expect chicks to NOT want a guy like that?

• Yes I think they should pick the 5'11'' and skinny guys

• you also lose, I just meant that your asshole is loose

• Ok, if you want to think so bud.

• Your looking for the wrong type of girls...

• Just the impression of masculinity dude. Nothing further.

• Personality and confidence are key.