Is tinder a good dating site?

I tried OK cupid its alright but what about tinder I heard that like the hot one everyone is into

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its good.

What Girls Said 2

• Tinder is more of a hook up app

• How do you know its hook up app

• Most people use it to find someone to have sex with and they show you people based on how close they are to your zip code. They even say it in their profiles lol. Also the way the app is set up is that you only see a pic and a brief description there is no full profile. A lot of people use the app to gain confidence they randomly swipe on anyone just to see how many people swiped yes on them which is the only way you can send a message is if you get a match. It's been a turned lately to see how many matches you can get but some people never even respond to the messages.

• it's good for meeting people who can teach you programming language

What Guys Said 7

• I tried it and couldn't understand it.

• Not really, unless you consider hooking up for a quick fuck to be dating. And even then, it doesn't exactly have the greatest success rate.

• Tinder is more for hooking up

• well, tinder is more quick and dirty than the traditional dating sites. You sort of get straight to the point on tinder, versus bullshitting around for weeks on end with okcupid

• It is infamously known as the hook up app. I found a nice girl there and we dated for a while.

• How do you know its a hook up app

• The feedback of others. Seriously, ask google if Tinder is a hookup app.

• It's good for hooking up. Not so much for dating.

• They are nuisances