Girls, will girls date these kind of guys?

Like myself i dont have a lot of money i dont even drive cause i dont have money for a car and could you see a weathly girl dating somene like this

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't date them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even if the two of you are attracted to each other money would stand in the way

What Girls Said 12

• I see a wealthy girl loving someone like you. Of course a wealthy girl would date you if she thought you were hot, but a wealthy girl would also date you if she were in love with you. There isn't anything wrong with being poor, I honestly doubt a smart wealthy girl wouldn't wanna date you because of your financial state.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to date a wealthy girl?

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat so probably not..

0|0
    0|0
  • if he makes me feel like the only girl in the world then yeah i'd date him

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It could happen but chances are extremely low. Money will get in the way. There has to be a certain balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say a wealthy girl, any girl would date you really, just takes time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if you have a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if you have a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter that she's wealthy?
    I dated a guy that mooched off of me, which didn't go well. So as long as he cared for me and not my money or how I looked, I could try to date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. It's not about material things, it's about who the person is. What's in the inside and not what's in a persons bank account.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats awesome

• Show All
    • Im trying i bust my ass for everything i want i have never been handed anything

• Well if a female can't accept that than you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Best of luck to find a decent female! They still exist!