Is it bad that I'm getting really depressed and insecure just because guys never like me?

I'm starting to realize that I'm really unattractive and my personality is lame. No hate please I honestly don't know what to do. I'm shy and unpopular since I don't talk much and it feels like people just assume I'm weird cuz I'm quiet. Guys sometimes keep staring at me.. I honestly don't know why because there's nothing to look at. Guys rarely or never approach me and I feel like no one will like my personality cuz so many people seem to dislike me I don't even know why. I just feel like there's something wrong with me and no one wants to know me and it honestly makes me extrimily depressed and I keep crying over this

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you look fine and not everyone dislikes you. Anyway, the most important thing is to love yourself. If you love yourself then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you. Also, if you're sad and or need someone to talk to you can message me anytime

What Guys Said 10

• You have all of the time to grow out of it. I used to be like you in that I was always quiet and people considered me weird. Now I'm quet but I always happily respond or help out so now they just consider me the nice quet guy. Hope you get better.

Have a nice day :)

• Well Its not good your young yet give it time

• The best thing to do is improve your self image. Set goals and try to reach them, even little things like going to the gym once a week or running, and take care of yourself emotionally. Don't let stress build up without doing something that makes you happy-- whether that be a hobby or seeing someone you love, etc. When your self image and self worth improve, your confidence improves, and more people will want to be around you! be proud to be who you are

• You know what your still young as hell you will find someone eventually don't stress about it. Best thing I can say is take care of you first someone will notice that and get up the courage to ask you for them digits.

And for a record a lot of guys dont have the courage to talk to a girl or even approach her.

So chill out find a hobby, learn a skill set, or set some goals that better your life.

• All I can tell you sweetheart is that if you could magically put yourself inside the hearts and minds of most of your peers, you'd find they feel exactly the way you do.

• Yes it's bad because it's unhealthy, but it's normal to feel like that. High school can be a bad experience for some people, but things get better for some.

• There are enough fish in the see, it's always dark before dawn, if it's not meant to then it's not meant to be.

• Don't feel bad, you're still young, you will find that one awesome guy
    Honestly, if you were a quiet girl, I might stare a bit as well, I like shy people, they are the ones I notice first

• Just don't give a shit about it, its not easy but with my gomez pro tips itl be easy.

• Give yourself a compliment because had tried to make others to like you. The fault is happiness just use bare foot to walk so you need to wait patiently. Because the guy who suits you might be outside there. Try to smile always because I had same experience like you. Ah, if they don't like you , it is their lose. Just don't be sad anymore. Every cloud has a silver lining. Think positive because you are special. There's no one deserve to replace you than you.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a *bad* thing but it's certainly silly! You're totally selling yourself short! I bet you have lots of cool interests and million cute features. But people are missing out on all that because they see a sad girl they don't want to bother. How can other people be nice to you if you're not nice to you?

Have you talked to your parents or a counselor about your feelings at all? It can't feel too great to want to cry all time.

• Do you know the one thing that makes a person attractive? It's confidence! Assuming you're not repulsive looking ;-) that's the way to attract guys and friends. Work on that. They'll come running, I promise you. For extra effect, practice to look graceful, think Audrey Hepburn. Job done :-)

• Your opinion of yourself is all that matters. Look at yourself everyday and know that you are beautiful! Everywhere you go there are gonna be people who are the most popular and have there own friends but you can't let that stop you from being yourself. I was where you were. And I wanted so bad to be popular and have tons of
    Friends but it wouldn't do anything. Truth is every girl has some kind of flaw and insecure issues with herself. Your not ugly or unattractive. People these days are nasty and are so rude. You can't let what they think control your life! And some guys might be to shy just like you to come up and talk to you!:)