Girls, Why would you think like this when meeting a Random guy for the first time and have a conversation for less than 10 minutes?

When you meet a Random guy for the first time, who you think is Hot looking ( Good-looking), why would you NOT see him as sexually attractive in less than 10 minutes of meeting him first?

Girls your say.

Thanks:)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, the physical attraction comes in a lot when I'm attracted to a person's personality and morals! So just depending on my mood. If there isn't any contact between us, I will gauge physical attractiveness purely on appearance and my personal preferences but if we talk and what not, I usually try to control myself and stay wary until we become closer.

• Thanks:) How do you act around a Random guy you are sexually attracted to?

• I'm pathetic.. I don't! hahaha! I'm not someone who talks to guys unless they approach me. even if I did have the nerve to approach a guy, I wouldn't though. I want to know that to the guy I am worth the effort, nerves, etc. that come with approaching me! :P

• Oh I c :) If there were 2 Random dudes standing next to each other... Say their names are A and B... You look at B when he is not looking at you... But with A you make direct eye contact when he is looking at you... Why would you do it?

What Girls Said 4

• Physical attraction comes first, obviously. Especially when you don't know a person. As you get to know them, your opinion may change.

• If I am just meeting someone in not thinking about if I'd bang hem or not, or how cute they are. I'm just thinking how awkward I am and to make a good first impression. Those other feelings come after I get comfortable around a person.

• Thanks :) What does it mean when you/a girl says to the Random guy. " You are really cool , I just want to cuddle you and take you home " .

Your opinion about this?

• Drunk words are sober thoughts ;)

• haha.. true ;) IF you wanted to hook up with a Random guy you met, how would you act around him?

• As girls sometimes we don't even need to have spoken to them before and we are picturing them in a sexual way, if a guy is hot and a girl finds him attractive then it doesn't matter how many minutes have passed- they're hot!

• Thanks:) But I have seen girls tell a guy is " Good-looking /Hot " and 5 or 10 minutes after conversation , they say " You will find the right girl because we are not good "... So why does that happen?

• Depends on how many hot guys I speak to per day 😉

• Thanks:) haha... You are a big flirt ;)

• Lol I hope I can continue the flirting😄 (you said 'was a big flirt'!!) and you're welcome! Good luck with your girls ;-)))

• Thank you... :) Your messages make me think how much of a beautiful woman you are... I can't imagine how beautiful you would be in person ;) Women are simply God's best creation... A masterpiece :)