Why is she ignoring me?

First off she's a lesbian (I'm pretty sure and the type thats hardcore). When we first met, we warmed to eachother and became chummy and then she started heavily flirting with me (I'm a guy) littering everything we chatted about with sexual innuendoes. I took it as essentially her and me acting like guys and talking like such. I guess in a sense I didn't accept her advances because well, she's a lesbian. Thing is since then, I'm being ignored. I mean if she has to talk to me or ask me something, she'll place a hand on my arm or a light touch then after, simply walk away.

I am confused. I admit I like her but I know her orientation. What did I do wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless she flat out told you she's a lesbian, you could be wrong. Maybe she is a lesbian and decided she's like to try being a switch hitter, lots and lots of people are bi

Why don't you just ask her what happened? Something along the lines of 'hey we used to be really playful and flirty, what's changed?'

What Girls Said 2

• you shd ask this from her...

• Maybe she is a lesbian but took a shine to you? For instance, I am straight, but there was one girl that to me was perfect in every way, and i would've dated her, i actually did ask her out but whe declined

What Guys Said 1

• You can spend your life trying to analyse female behaviour and still not understand it.
    This is what Sigmund Freud had to say on the subject: "The great question that has never been answered and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my 30 years of research into the feminine soul, is: what does a woman want?