I like two guys. One likes me back but has a girlfriend. The other isn't getting the hint. Help?

To make this as brief as possible, I'm 15 (grade 9) and there's this guy, 18 (grade12 ) I've known for over a year now. We've always been really good friends bt nothing more.. he's not the hottest guy I've met and not my friends say he's not my type at all ( looks) but I've recently realised I've fallen for his personality. GUY 1) We talk every night or two, and I've been giving him hints and flirting but at first I think he wasn't used to it.. but slowly I think he's picking it up slowly as he often replies back flirty. Sometimes he totally friend zones me and other times he makes flirtatious jokes about us being alone and what we would do. My friends think he's not used to us as more than friends.. but I would ask him out to a movie but we now have exams so he's always studying.. I think I should wait? GUY 2) But then there is also his other guy in my grade who tried to kiss me last year but I was really upset that night for other reasons (break up) so I said no.. He has a girlfriend now but my best friend was speaking to him and asked if I was keen would he still go for me? And he said yes.. If he didn't have his girlfriend. But now he's always hugging me and saying hello and he is also one of the nicest guys I know.. he told my friend he really does like me but won't cheat on his girlfriend. and I do want to hook up with him but if he broke up with his girlfriend for me I don't think he'd just want a hook up.. he'd probably also expect me to date him. Which I would like to but I'm confused as to whether I should because of guy number 1. I could loose my chances with guy 1 if I went for 2 because he's in his last school year... but he isn't getting the hint. Whereas guy 2 has a girlfriend but probably likes me.. typical high school problem. Can anyone give advice? Much appreciated xx

• guy 1
  • guy 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, how would you feel if he dumped his girlifriend for you? Of course it's still a problem that he likes you and he's got a girlfriend but he doesn't do anything for now. I think you should try things out with guy #1.

What Guys Said 5

• I am a bit negative here but I think guy 1 is too old for you and guy 2 has a girlfriend so I would say stay friends with guy 1 and wait for guy 2 to be single before doing anything.

• I agree with him being a bit old.. i wouldn't usually but I've known this guy for over a year and he isn't the guy that just uses or gets all the girls any way. Really is a great guy who has dated a girl in my grade before

• leave da taken guy... and focus on the other one!

• whichever one u like more :)

• If you have to ask yourself that question, you should take neither.

If you were truly feeling for one of the two, you wouldn't need to ask this question. So at best you are just crushing and that is not worth the trouble and drama.

• Ya thank you, I see what you saying... Just gonna go with the flow and not stress

• Whoa this is too much to take in. I say neither

What Girls Said 2

• Ok don't date guy 1 now this is something I learned from experience. If guy 1 has a girlfriend already and he likes you too what makes you think he won't like other girls while he's dating you. ? I've done the same thing. For one he's old. In my experience I was 14 he was 17. Never take someone else's man.

• Thank you really appreciate it. I thought so as well but he said to my friend that he wouldn't go for me now because he would never cheat. He really is a nice guy as well.. but I think I like the other one more it's just that we've been friends so long I think he isn't picking up the hints because he's so used to us as friends

• That's not a long time at all. Sure you may think it is but have you seen his "true colors"

• Well he is actually one of my cousins best friends.. how we met.. and i am really close to him, and he says he is a really good guy.

• please assure me that the guy in 12th grade's name isn't victor