Should I ask her out? Will it make things weird?

I wouldn't say that me and this girl are close friends. We have hung out once alone. I just see her a lot at the pool. She mentioned she was single. She also had been a lot more outgoing as of late such approaching me to talk. I did ask her out and she wen through her schedule and she was busy. An acquaintance of mine and friend of hers was told by her that I asked her out. She told him she would when she wasn't busy.

She always texts back quickly like within 5 minutes. And I had an asthma attack and she iniatiated the conversation that day asking if I was alright. She kept texting me that day for hours. She said that we needed to go do a hike together again. I would say she does laugh at my jokes a lot but she does that to everyone. She's just a happy outgoing person. I don't know if I should ask her out again. I don't want to make it weird. The problem is every time I talk to her I like her more and more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like she probably really was busy, or maybe she just didn't feel like it at the time (bad day, who knows, girls are an enigma).

I think she likes you, so ask her to some specific activity, either something that doesn't take long, it just that hike. The hike would be goid I mean she even suggested it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out before she starts seeing you as a best friend.

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds good - I would ask her out and see what her schedule is like.

• Dude what is wrong with you? Off cause you must ask her out. Again and again and again until she says yes. Its the persistent guys that walk away with the girl, not the polite, - I don't want it to feel weird - guys. She obviously like you. Or enough to make her believe that she likes you a lot. Go on that hike with her. Come get off that lazy ass, you've got spade work to do.

• go for it yolo

• go for it bro :)

• Just ask her out until she says that she's not busy? You don't have anything to loose anyway.