What do I deserve? Should I keep waiting?

I am waiting for the right girl (whatever that may be). I have never had a girlfriend and I am nineteen years old. I have only kissed two girls before, and am waiting until marriage to have sex. I have really high standards, that is what other people say, and have tried with a handful of women but it seems like it never works out or they are not interested. Am I just aiming too high? I feel like I struggle more than every other person with girls, and it makes me want to not hold out because I have waited for a long time.
I feel like I am a well rounded kid; I try my best in school, try to be nice, I like to have fun with friends, go to church almost every Sunday, have good values and morals, and I am involved in a lot of clubs/ activities.
I just need some advice on how I should go about pursuing girls/ what kind of girls I should pursue I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your problem is that you are boring. at least sound very boring. Yeah it important to do well in life, work, study and it's nice if church and your family are important to you. But all that sounds boring. Do you have passions? Dreams or hopes? You hust try to live a great life but are you truly enjoying it? And I'm not saying you should get wasted or try to drugs. No, but do things you truly want yourself. And develope more interesting personality.

And if you are picky, too bad. It's your problem. You will struggle finding someone. You are young though. Just focus on finding a girl with same interests, religion, family etc.

What Girls Said 4

• Please do not relinquish your Christian values for a girl. I'm not a very devoted Christian, but I do find it admirable that you uphold these values.

I think that once you do not think too hard about it, develop a deep self-love, respect yourself and continue to love the lord, girls who are mature enough will then acknowledge the respect you have for yourself and possibly become attracted to you.

Based off experience :)

• I'm in a similar situation as you. And sorry, but I don't agree with the MHO. I honestly don't think that you are so boring girls don't like you. I've had friends who have liked guys I wouldn't be able to hold a two minute conversation with because I found them boring but they were enthralled with them. Everyone finds something different interesting. To me you sound very interesting. So your passion isn't to run a marathon or visit Africa. Who cares? Maybe right now in your life your passion is the pursuit of knowledge and building relationships with your family. Passions change all the time. The only things that do or should always stay the same are your values. So keep your standards high and never settle because you will eventually find someone who also didn't settle and you will happily settle down together. No pun intended.

• That story sounds like mine... Don't worry because you've never had a girlfriend, because I've never had a boyfriend and guess what... I'm 25 years old and to make it worse I've never kissed before. I have high standards too, but I'm sure there will be someone for me, I'm not going to lower them, because I know I totally worth it. What you have to do is for example go to a group in you church there you will find someone with your same values and get to know her...

• P. S. Be yourself and be confident...

• You need to get out there and mingle and try to start dating. or you will never find the right girl. There is no such thing as a "perfect" girl we are not barbies. We are going to have some flaws, but we love to take interest in what you do. Its just you have to be able to overcome having differences with us and try and compromise. Keep your standards high, just don't be looking for a girl that's completely the same as you. There are all types of girls, you can pursue any type of girl you want. Just approach them with your true self, and the right one will love you. I know a lot of people say that but it really is true.

What Guys Said 2

• Two extraordinarily big problems in your headline question

"Deserve"
    "Waiting"

You do not "deserve" anything. And the only things of quality in life that you will get are those you take action for--"waiting" is perhaps one of the most deadly wastes of your life you can fall prey to.

If you want a girl, go out and find her. Make a list of qualities you want in a woman, figure out where such a woman spends time, and then frequent places where she might be found. Then try talking to her.

Recap: You deserve nothing, and action is the only thing that will get you what you want.

• girls care abuot how you make them feel first.