Is it a bad thing if i'm honest about my feelings as a guy? Do girls look down on guys like that?

Title says all. Apparently I can communicate my emotions pretty well and was wondering what girsl think about guys like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being open and honest is usually a good thing. Considering you're just your average Joe, and not some psycho

• Hopefully not a psycho.. But have met some so i think im all clear.. As for the average joe, I would say above average as I've been called gorgeous and beautiful by most.

• Wow. Not too often that you hear a guy described as beautiful lolol

• i know it worries me. it sounds borderline gay... which i'm far from. i prefer gorgeous haha

What Girls Said 3

• honesty is the best policy... :)

• No, no at all. Girls love it when guys are honest about their feelings! We all like when someone is comfortable to share their feelings, and is true to themselves. But if you are talking to a girl about how you feel, and she doesn't feel the same, don't repeatedly say your feelings. It gets very uncomfortable for us. But in all honesty, keep sharing your feelings! Everyone loves someone who isn't afraid to show different sides of themselves.

• That is perfect; I would ideally want to be with a guy like that. Even if he only talked about emotions and all that jazz with me; it's really important to me

What Guys Said 3

• Girls like a guy who is honest about his feelings

• It depends on the girl and the situation. I think it's good overall.

• It depends on the women. Most women SAY they want you to be more expressive and I think the majority appreciate it. But there are a few who ask and then find it decidedly inconvenient when it requires any real work on their part.