Afraid to ask girl out because of experience?

Even though I am 30 years old I am still considered "inexperienced," and don't have much friends. Even though I have dated I never had sex, don't really party, drink, etcc... So most girls who I meet up with have a lot more experience than me. Don't get me wrong I have never been one of those who like going to nightclubs, had the chance to have sex but chose not to do it. Yet at the sametime this is one of those things that is makes me a little insecure because I am sure the girl is going to probably wonder what have I been doing. At the same time wondering if I do get into a relationship, wondering if she would try to cheat on me because she would most likely cover it up and I won't really know. I wondering for those who are/have been in my position dealt with this particular predicament?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you never start you'll never see the real side of this dating world. Don't be afraid, insecuriries are normal. Go ahead and do what you want to do, if problems come you solve them, if things go wrong you move on. Just don't regret later for something you could've done.

What Girls Said 1

• girls dont really care.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you are overthinking it - Most women will accept your lack of expierence and not judge you for it.

• You're over thinking it. Use what experience you have and use that as a stepping stone.

Step 1: get to know girl
    Step 2: don't be a weirdo
    Step 3: if things go well for a while, ask her out
    Step 4: ?
    Step 5: profit

• I'm in that position right now.

• oh yea, I've been there man, what kind of advice are you asking for?