Should I confront him about his fading out or just ignore it?

I have been seeing a guy I met on tinder for over a month. He was not my typical type but we hit it off right away. Talked for a few weeks before we had our first date. We had about 9 dates total he always intiated dates and almost always texts and he always followed up. We didn't kiss until the 3rd date and had sex on the 7th about a month in. He seemed very into em and even told me he talked to his boss about me and that he was excited about us hanging out. Things were good and I assumed that after a few months eventually we would have the relationship talk. However I'm nor the girl to rush that at all. But I felt a connection and I know he did too. In fact he was more into it than I was. Then suddenly two weeks ago he started to seem distant. Less texts and dates and else enthusiastic. We haven't hungout in a week and we barely spoke all weekend. I text him Sunday night snd he ignored it. He has never done that. So Tuesday I text him "are you avoiding me ;)" to which he repsonded about being busy wit work. We texted a few times more and now nothing. He has also been more active ok his tinder lately and adding new girls on Instagram. It seems clear he lost interest, I'm just hurt. I'm not a needy girl and I know we aren't exclusive. But the way he was and talked about the future even Invited me to a concert end of June and to a work dinner I was unable to attend. Texting me multiple times a day. I guess I just feel I deserve more than him ghosting. My question is should I just ignore him and move on, delete from social media, or confront him? I also am hoping my lack of neediness didn't make him feel I wasn't invested. I've heard that before. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• better ignore him... it's pointless

What Guys Said 2

• Some folks are just ghosts. If after that many dates homeboy was doing the opposite of investing more, then I'd chalk it up as a loss of interest in his part for whatever reason and just move on. If he wants ya, he'll get back to ya, if not, thats cool too. No sense in wasting your own time over it though. Good luck.

• just finish it, it's less stress.

What Girls Said 1

• Having the same problem :(