Does my coworker like me?

We've been working together for about a month now. Before I started working I noticed he would look over at me a lot whenever I would go into the store. My first day he trained me so we spent 8 hours together talking. We shared a lot, like how he got out of a five year relationship recently and how I have kids and all that. I felt a connection with him almost instantly. he's always coming over to help me after his section is done. We hung out after work for a few hours last week and went out to eat and then talked. One conversation we had was that he knows when a girl likes him. This is related to psychology he said that a girl will mirror him, and he said he's caught me doing it a few times. Sometimes I will say something innocent like "it's not like anything will happen" and he will relate it to us. He went out with a friend yesterday and I asked how his date went and he said "it was good but it wasn't a date! If she thought that I did nothing about it!!" If he wasn't interested in me I don't see the point in defending himself. We're both people that aren't afraid to say things, like I will joke around in a sexual way such as "just draw a face on your hand tonight and get to it" and he comes right back at it and talks the same, but that's just us being blunt. I know he's still hurt from being in the relationship before, we talk about it a lot because I'm always there for people who need it, and he says he's getting over it and is ready to get out and start seeing people. Is there a chance he's interested or is it just a friendly thing?

And also, a few weeks ago he used my phone to call someone and when he gave me it back his number was in there and told me "I could tell you wanted my number so there you go" and I never once hinted that I wanted it

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm still there's a chance... although not a huge one./...

What Guys Said 3

• Even if he does, office romances are not really that great

• He is interested maybe just hesitant to say it. You basically already have gone on a date

• I don't think I'd really count that as a date! Just out to eat and sitting in a car waiting to go back home for an hour isn't much haha

• He don't like u, he luuuuuurves u!

What Girls Said 1