I met this guy a few days ago and he gave me his number but he is really moody. What should I do?

I'm talking to this guy and he seems to be totally in to me but we don't have much in common so I said that was should be friends he got all moody. We don't have much in common and he said he had done everything but have sex before. All I've done is kissed a guy and I don't want to be pressured into having sex when I don't want to. I want to tell him that I don't think it will work out, but I'll have to see him all summer. I also really don't want a boyfriend now so what should I do? Please help me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is simple. Tell him straight out that you are not interested in having a boyfriend right now.

• But he's a lifeguard at my
      Family's pool and I'll have to see him all summer

What Guys Said 1

• if he gave u his #1 obviously he's interested!

• I know that he's interested and that's the problem. I don't want to be with him and I don't know how to not crush his heart because he said that he had never felt this way before. But I haven't know him for very long I find that kind of creepy

What Girls Said 0