Girls, where can I find a woman who likes video games just as much as I do?

It's my dream to meet a woman who plays games just as hardcore as I do. But it seems unlikely because the gaming community is geared towards men.
Are there any places where video game girls hang out? I've tried dating web sites, but dating sites suck because of photoshopped photos.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly. We don't hang out anywhere. The video game world is geared towards men so it's hard for us to have a hangout. Also having a girl hardcore into gaming as much as men is really hard to find. You can find a girl who likes playing video games and knows what she is talking about when it comes to games though. To find girls like us, most of us hang out with other girls who like playing video games. So you find one you can find more. Good luck.

What Girls Said 7

• Try going to conventions, game stores, find blogs about video games. If there's a specific one you like try to find things about events regarding that near you or that you would travel to. Even if you don't meet a girl you'll probably meet a lot of people who have similiar interests. Have fun!

• Youd be better off finding a lady through the video games if its such a big deal breaker for you.
    I personally play video games, but my boyfriend doesn't. I see a lot of lady gamers too. Maybe you just need to find new people in your games then.

• They are actually more common than you think. Most of them just don't hang out anywhere though. I'm a hardcore gamer myself

• i love to play video games ♥ and I heard that about 40% of players are woman so it can't be that hard to find one! :)

• i think you can find them on gaming sites or omegle (but first you should add a topic you wanna talk about like video games)

• I know loads of girls that love playing video games. Nerdy girls are everywhere. For example you can go to a comic con to find a girl that shares your hobby.
    I quite like gaming but I really suck at it. :D

• Through mmos or game forum websites.

• There are many, but they may not look like the fantasy in your head. Try to strike a balance...