Guys, I have a hard time with men?

Okay so I just want to start off saying that I attract all crazy men or weird men. It's not in my head, even my friends will say it.
1) when I went to college I kept to myself and didn't talk to anyone. I didn't want to either. Men didn't really approach me there either. Anyways out of college random men would approach me and tell me they know me from my college. I never seen these men before. Sometimes they would say they had class with me, but I never seen them in my life. Or they would just say they would see me. This hasn't only happened from the whole college thing though. Random men will know I'm friends with someone and say they seen me out with them. Again, why would that be someone's first comment. It's kind of weird to me.
Besides that men don't really approach me unless a random men makes some cheesy comment trying really hard to be really funny. I went to NYC once with an old friend of mine and she said men constantly look at me. I never told her my problems with me. I also never notice men smiling at men. I also got the same comment from my cousin and mom how everywhere I go men become obsessed with me. I don't get how they see that.

Sorry but my question is if this is the case why don't men ask me out

11

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference between getting approached and getting asked out. These guys are likely picking up from your body language that you don't like them so they leave before asking you out. Typically if a guy likes you he might approach you and talk to you for a bit. At that point he will be trying to get a feel for how you feel about him. If he get the feeling you don't like him, then he am just going to leave without asking you out.

A lot of girls never get asked out and don't realize they have guys approaching them all the time. When if fact they have been unknowingly rejecting men all day long. If you want these guys to ask you out then you need to learn how to show them you are interested by using the correct body language and tone of voice.

What Guys Said 10

• The better question is, why don't you ask them out? If you are having a problem, take matters into your own hands.

• That is odd - I suppose one day one of the men will eventually ask you out.

• Well to be honest few men have the balls to ask a girls out specially if they are in public or in company ofthier friends I know I dont

• The right man is out there you just gotta wait and that person will come in your life when u least expect it. Give it time. I'm single and enjoying life and hope to have a woman in my life.

• This does not answer my question

• I would say yes: be yourself in front of men, Don't be afraid to make the first move, always make an excuse to talk to tgem, and give them a reason to approach you. Hope this answers your question.

• sounds like your attractive and maybe to the point were you intimidate them or perhaps you dont show interest.

• Well, being standoffish, you attract a certain type of man. If you want a different type, try changing your style. Flirt a little.

• You might not be paying close enough attention, or every guy you come across is shy.
    At any rate, if you want a guy, just go up to one and talk to him and ask him if he wants to go get dinner sometime.

• Isn't that a little bit weird? Coming up to some stranger and asking them to go out with you to a dinner sometimes?

• Any more weird than a guy doing it? Last I remember, that's how dates happen when in person.

• maybe you are so intresting that they don't feel like they are in your leauge

• There could be plenty of reasons but more importantly if you want a guy's attention then ask him out. Once I find out you're just waiting around for a guy to come along and ask you out then I'm definitely not going to approach you.

• and i had i hard time with women welcome to the club!