Lots of Ex- Boyfriends?

So my new girlfriend ( about 2 months or so) has a ton of ex boyfriends 2010-2014... we are both early 23 now so it was from like 18-22. She had a bunch from what i can see like 5 or so, whom which she said a lot of the same stuff she says to me now. Is this a cause for concern or hopefully a phase younger she went through? She was single about 6 months before dating me fyi. Curious opinions on someone who's dated someone with a lot of exes? Should it be a concern?

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care. I would care more about whether she told you the truth about them, if she screws around... etc. that type of thing continues...

• Thats my biggest worry, she still talks to one of them.

• He was asking her stuff about us and she even told him i was a jealous guy... otherwise this probably wouldn't even phase me but something just smells fishy man. That shit had to suck!

• yep it did. I kept making excuses. "She wouldn't do that... She is too nice to do this or that...'

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't sound alarming to me. Has she ever given you a reason not to trust her?

What Guys Said 3

• only time will tell, people do change as they get older

• just worry about right now.

• I needed to hear that!

• The important thing to find out is why the relationships ended. That would give you a lot of good information about how she ticks...