How do you flirt at work?

You would think that working in a male dominated field would improve my dating prospects but well I have no idea what I'm doing

Work is pretty dull. I sit in front of a computer all day, have lunch with my team (no available guys there) and occasionally talk to someone for 2 min during a coffee break.
But overall I find it hard to meet new people. Let alone flirt. I'm new there so I don't want to come across as unprofessional but I know a lot of couples meet at work, so I'm wondering how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Run around and throw leaves into the air and beat your chest at him. That'll show him who's the alpha-female in the room. Don't forget to purse your lips and occasionally bare your teeth. Arm wrestling helps as well. It proves your strength as a future mate and mother to his children. Finally, stare intensely and very closely into the eyes of your potential mate. DO NOT BREAK EYE CONTACT. This is the most important step. If you can manage to do this for a whole 3 minutes, the male will finally accept you as his mate.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm an office robot too. It's boring as hell lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Sup sexy?
    Let me hola at you real quick