Girls, What do you look for in a guy?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who is honest, caring and sweet, intelligent - could always teach me something new or tell me something I didn't know, isn't cocky, Loyal. And can always make me have a laugh :)

What Girls Said 7

• Be honest, straightforward, decisive. Be kind, respectful, open-minded, patient, understanding. I just want the basics. But even that much is hard to find.

• A huge cock and a fat wallet.
    :)
    What I really look for is Confidence, a good sense of humor, and nice teeth.

• A guy that has balls and is honest and straightforward about what he wants. I hate these immature idiots that only want to run you in circles and tire you out.

• Someone who doesn't talk behind people's back

Isn't insecure
    Well mannered

• Mr. Grey...
    he likes his women to eat, begs to go shopping with her, spoons in his sleep, adores his mother and wants to dance with you. haha

• Caring, kind, funny, loyal, trustworthy, reliable, hard working, confident -but not arrogant, and some sort of intelligence. I am an academic, but if he has street smarts and knows how to fix things I like that a lot, that he's resourceful.

• confidence.