Girls, I need some help please, How should I ask her out?

Ok I know I'm probably overthinking this, but really long story short there's this girl I've known for a while and this past week weve started texting a lot and it's been really good! We haven't talked any today but I'm thinking about calling her in a couple hours and seeing if she would want to go out this weekend. Is that cool for me to just call her up and ask her out or should I try to have conversation with her before I ask her out? Or would it be better if I did it over text? Thanks!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• over text is fine.

• I did it over text and it worked out great! She said yes and we went out last Friday . Thank you for your advice

What Girls Said 3

• Call her. Don't do it over text. If you can do it in person that's even better. It's definitely okay to call her out of the blue and ask her out. It shows that you were thinking about her.

• Don't do it over text! If you can't have a conversation with her and ask in person, definitely call her. It's sweeter and takes more effort

• Over text isn't fine.
    I don't take them seriously.