Do you want to get married?

Yes no maybe so?

• yes
  • no
  • no but I want a life long partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. The reason I'm not completely sure I want to is because all around me I see marriages failing and stuff like that. If I was to get married, I'd want it to be only once and forever. That's why I'd wanna get married only if the person was 100% right for me, we were perfect for each other, I couldn't ask for anything more and it felt scarily right. Only then I think. Overall, I'm sceptical about marriages. But in the perfect world, I would be a wife one day.

What Girls Said 17

• I'd love to get married! Weddings are my thing, I love them. But if my partner didn't want to get married, it wouldn't necessarily be the end of our relationship. As long as they're willing to commit to me and love me for the rest of their life, then it's pretty much the same thing, so I'd be happy with that.

• I think it'll depend on finding the right person at the right time. Without both, you can't even expect a relationship to happen at all.

• Already got married 😊

• That is my goal. I hope I will get an engagement soon or after my graduation. I want to see my kids. And of-course I don't want to keep introducing "This is my boyfriend". I want to replace the word boyfriend with husband.

• I personally don't want to get married, because I believe if you love someone you love someone. Why do you have to spend a bunch of money just to show your love? I know it's a sign of being committed to each other, but I don't want to deal with a divorce if there is one. To me being boyfriend and girlfriend is enough for me.

• Yeah, I hope it'll be cute. C:

• I already am

• Yupp , I want to

• Yes, if I find someone compatible

• Yes, I would like to someday 😊

• yes. I want my kids to share the same last name as my partner and me.

• Yes someday. Hopefully with someone I love

• I'm getting married next year.

• interesting results^^

• I am still not sure about it.

• Not really sure.

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes I want to get married, well actually I will get married once I finish the university and get a house of my own Inshallah (God willing). She will be the one and only, the first and the last so I hope that she will be good enough for me and I will be good enough for her.

• No I don't want to get married but I could happily cohabit with a woman and have children.

• i wanna get married wid a flower as well :D

• No, I don't.

• No I don't want to get married, and I have an SO who shares the same views with me.

• I would like to get married.

• i somewhat even want a ceremony in a christian church allthough i am an atheist xD

• The only reason is for tax and legal purposes. Marriage is worthless to me.

• I don't know / maybe

• Not with the kind of women today and the kind of laws in place