How can I tell when a guy has lost interest?

He stills acts the same around me before he asked me out but the thing is... things are still the same. He is an awful texter, so he just stops replying randomly or i won't hear from him unless i call or text. I still don't see him as much, if anything it's less now since our schedules are opposite or he's tired from work. When we hang out though, it's fine and things are normal. If anything, i tend to forget about the issues i just mentioned because we still get along well and it's the same as it's always been.

I've brought the issue up and he's apologized, but i think that's just how he actually is... unless he's lost interest? He's introduced me as his girlfriend to his friends and i met his older sister. We've been going out for 3 months, and we're each other's first relationship (18 (him) and 19 (me)).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think he has.