My boyfriend completely ignored me today, should I be worried?

My boyfriend of 2 months, and best friend of two years, completely outright ignored me today. We've both recently had a really bad stomach bug and he just got over it, he seemed really happy today, but whenever he got anywhere near me sorta just shut down and all emotion was wiped from his face. He's usually a really affectionate guy, he loves hugs and holding my hand, and he usually kisses me throughout the day. Today he hardly talked to me, and I don't think I saw a smile on his face once all day. When I took his hand in mine he wasn't squeezing back, and he had absolutely no expression on his face. When I went to say good bye to him before work he didn't even attempt to kiss me, that's the first time since we got used to kissing that he didn't give me a good bye kiss. I'm completely freaking out that he's losing interest and it makes me reallyyyyyy sad to think that the magic between us could flip off just like that. Just last night we were laying in bed talking about what we're going to do when I transfer colleges next year. He seemed so determined that we're going to stay together and that we're meant to be; he said he'd go where I go. But suddenly things changed, something happened today, and I have no idea what. I walked into school and he didn't even notice me. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Men take heed:
    This is what happens when the boyfriend takes a day off.

• So do you think we'll be okay? He was just taking the day off?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and no. Yes because he might be cheating or he doesn't like you and no because maybe he just wants to spend the day with his friends. Just ask him why he hasn't spoken to you.

• Did you try talking to him about his odd behavior?

• No, he had to go to work right after school. But I will tomorrow...

• talk to him!

• I will... He raced off to work right after school so I never got the chance today...