Guys, whats the perfect present?

whats the perfect present for a guy for example his bday or just little gifts like that.. for example my boyfriend bought me roses as a surprise and i dont know what to surprise him with...
what do you guys like it is sooo complicated haha..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Something from the heart is always nice.
    You can go handmade or buy it
    If he likes sports. Something related to his favorite team is always cool.
    Something for a hobby he enjoys doing. If he collects baseball cards than a new binder with card sleeves he will appreciate. Or new brushes if he enjoys painting.
    You can write him a poem or a heartfelt letter.
    Depending on how sexual you two are, wear a piece of lingerie that he likes you to wear.
    Maybe even some of his favorite food. Like chocolate covered strawberries or arrangement of his favorite candy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• find something that relates to a passion of his-- for example, if he likes sports you might get him a jersey from his favorite sports team, or if he likes a band you might get him a poster. Even better, if you can get him something to remind him of something you both like, or you did together, that scores points too

0|0
    0|0
  • listen! in my birthday my girlfriend bought me perfume as a gift and iam telling you i remember her every time i use it so may be all what you need is to get him something to remember you when he use it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer useful things as a gift, something practical. does he have any hobbies you could buy things for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Something memorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something from the heart

0|0
    0|0
  • A box of chocolates or sweets in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my birthday my girlfriend took me underwear shopping - for her. Pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to figure out, what he really likes the most, and surprise him with that. It could be anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass sex!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • a watch is always nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him a new wallet. if he is a tough guy maybe with a chain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well get him a gift and some hot little like lace type lingerie and surprise him one night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roses, black ones

0|0
    0|0