Anyone else wish they had a girl/boy friend?

Man am I lonely, I want someone to cuddle...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, and it's a particular guy I wish was my boyfriend too, who once told me he wanted to be with me, but doesn't now </3 . I just want to be cuddling with him so badly right now. I feel super close to him; we've shown each other all our broken bits and we still like each other.. it just hurts so much sometimes that I can't actually be with him :'(

So yeah.. I feel your pain *hugs*

• What's sad is there no one to date... even if I were to date, I'd have to be in secret because my family is religious and I can't have sex before marriage...

• Personally I would because what it would mean is we had very different views about both spirituality and sex and it would probably mean we weren't compatible. I don't doubt that there are girls who wouldn't mind though

• But to be honest if I did find a nice girl I'd probably break some rules... but I don't know. I have a lot of girl friends but not a girlfriend. Well I hope you have success with that guy!

What Girls Said 4

• I have my moments when I do wish I had someone but I'm so used to being alone that I don't even bother anymore, I'm overall okay with being single. If I'll someday meet someone, I'll meet someone, if I won't, I won't. Thinking about how lonely I am does nothing but stress me out and make me sad so I rather not do that.

• No. I don't wish. I know I could get one. No good ones around though.

• nah not really, hugs are fine too

• Yes, I would like!

What Guys Said 4

• Heh. I have my days.

• In the midst of your loneliness, try and imagine how annoying a girl would be.

It will make you appreciate being single...

• I wouldn't care, so long as I had someone...

• While in bed or on your couch cuddling, and that dragon unleashes the fire of girly annoying nothingness, just remember that I warned you.

Best of luck, may the gods be with you...

• Yes, I will always remember the words of some one important! May the force be with you!

• i'd like 2 have a pizza :D

• I know the feeling