Guys, is he still interested?

So there is a guy at work that I want to go out with. But, now he is talking to me less. Before he would flirt with me, he even asked if I prefered being called hot or beautiful. Then this creepy guy who used to stalk me came in to the store that we work at, and I started telling the guy about it because I wouldn't take him through my line. He even offered to beat him up for me? This is showing intrest right? Then he gave me a nickname 'Honey Buns.' because I always wear this bun in my hair that is shaped like a donut.

So I asked for his number and texted him. He never texted me back, he isn't talking to me as much at work. Whats going on here? Is he a pointless chase or is he just not interested?

So today I went into the store because I needed something and I did not know he was there. Anyway he was going on break and I went through my friends register, and everyone was in a circle and talking. He stood at the deli looking at the group while I was there. He didn't even bother to come over. But he was looking at me the whole time... help?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was just flirting at work

• so.. no? i am just super confused.. because he even offered to take me on an over night trip to cedar point.

• Ask him what is going on?

• Really? That's all you got? I kinda did, he told me he didn't have a girlfriend and when I asked why he said because he doesn't have time for girls..

What Guys Said 4

• Guys aren't always about relationships, you know. Some of us are just there to spend some time, flirt here and there. Laugh at silly things. Some of guys, are just not into the whole relationship thing. It happens to many, it goes the same with girls.

• He could be afraid your not interested in him or he is afraid of commitment

• He is getting afraid, or he is attached. Talk to him.

• What did you say in the text?