Guys, would you feel weird being in a relationship with a girl for 2and 1/2 years who don't have meaningful conversations?

. I am intimidated by my boyfriends confidence I get nervous when I talk to him and I either say random things or repeat myself or dont really think my responses through or I think to much and say nothing I want to be be able to talk to him about the things im passionate about without freaking out about how he's going to respond. Can you please help me here

Thanks for your help everyone I

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him about your situation, that is, you being anxious around him and he will lighten up for you. Sometimes we guys tend to be very confident around girls and this could lower the confidence of the girl and if we (i) realize we would have to lighten up. Just tell him over phone...

What Guys Said 5

• it is a little odd not to be comfortable after that long. you know he likes you, so there's no reason to not be confident around him. let him know how you feel if you get a chance

• You guys have been together for 2.5 years. If you can't build up the courage to talk to him like a boyfriend now, you'll be nervous around him forever, and that's probably not a good thing. Just be confident, what's the worst he could say? He's not going to dump you for talking about your passions, is he?

• He still likes you after 2.5 years so don't worry you are doing something right.

• He told me he doesn't feel a connection within our conversations thus making him feel like he can't talk to me and thats what I want. The weird thing is im young smart and I am know for having older friends meaning they range from 35 to 72 and we have meaningful conversations and I am only 18 he's 2 year's older than me

• I'd be okay with that, I'd prefer it actually most of the time.

• I'd say sit in his lap and talk to him