Can a guy just flirt with a girl and want nothing more?

I've been talking to this guy for over a month. We've gone on two dates. He's very flirty and tells me he loves flirting with me. He also tells me he thinks I'm smart, beautiful and he also finds me funny. He is very very adamant that he's not the type of guy who likes to sleep around etc but he's also told me that he's at the point in his life where he's trying to figure out his priorities in life after getting out of a serious relationship a year ago so having a relationship isn't important to him right now.

Can a guy just want to flirt and want nothing more? I don't believe he could not want a relationship AND not want something casual at the same time. It's either one or the other..

Most Helpful Guy

• yes for sure. it could just be fun at the time.

• He drove an hour to see me. It seems like a lot of effort just to flirt with a girl if he's not looking to fool around or for a relationship doesn't it?

• *fool

• well this guy just proved not all guys are dogs

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the guy. Maybe but most likely not.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, it can happen. Does he flirt with other girls as well?