No woman my age finds me attractive. What do I do?

It seems like the only women who find me attractive are those who are at least 5-10 years older.
I am trying to find someone my own age, but with no luck and being sexually deprived, I can't help but give in to the other women. I'm not proud of it. In fact, I am ashamed, and try and keep it secret. They however, find it something to boast about to their friends. They even try and step it up to something serious, even though I make it very clear that I can't have anything serious with a woman that much older than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You try to better yourself. Lift weights, wear more presentable clothes, step out of your comfort zone, be more charismatic.

• Why are females always trying to change men?

• I've done all that.. I'm just not attractive enough. And I'm not white either.

• @touglyforfemales Because everyone should aspire to better themselves. No matter the gender.

What Girls Said 1

• you can find an older woman that you like.

• I do like some of them, but it's not compatible in the long run.

What Guys Said 2

• Whatever you do that attracts the older women - Could you bring it into your game with women your age.

• Dude rock what u got. Somehow women will find u more attractive if ur already taken. doesn't matter iif she is average.