Girls, What would you think of your boyfriend viewing girls as dominant?

So my girlfriend doesn't really know this about me, but since I was young, i always viewed girls as the dominant gender, and even now at 24 I can't change the way I view girls. I do not mean dominant in a sexual way, but as a real world issue. I view my girlfriend as the more dominant one over me, but I have always hidden it. I do not argue or fight with girls, most often I will do what a girl wants and I am usually putting her and other girls ahead of me. Definition of Dominant: most important and powerful... that's exactly how I view and treat girls. they're the most important, and powerful gender. I am afraid my girlfriend will think it's creepy knowing that I view her in this way. what's your thoughts?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• awwwww, thats so cute! guys like you are so rare. tell her how you think she's important and powerful, gentlemen are an endangered species so your girlfriend is very very lucky :) damn i wish i had a boyfriend like you!!

• Lol... don't make me blush. I am really surprised so many girls are saying it's sweet or cute. I always assumed girls would think of it as unmanly or weird, cause I never could stop thinking that way. I always wished all guys felt about girls this way, cause girls truly deserve to be treated with the most espect and importance possible. That is... if a girl is actually civil. Some don't act like a women, and shouldn't be treated like one. But my girlfriend is perfect in every way ☺️ I really feel better about talking with her now. Thank you for your very kind, and helpful opinion 😊

• Lol! See, I didn't include guys to comment on this, cause I am sure most of them would give rude opinions, and make me out as weird. But girls, like you, are kind and helpful 😊 Girls like you deserve a gentleman. But of course I still mess up sometimes, like expressing anger in a bad way, or argueing instead of working it out. But I am human, and I apologize to her for it.

• The new guy who started following you is me by the way, just so you know ☺️

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a feminist so that would probably make me uncomfortable as it goes against my views of equality. If you just like girls to be more dominant in bed that's different and totally fine but needing one gender to be more dominant makes no sense.

• I do not choose to have this way of view, it is just like a part of who I am and I can't change it. So like... Even if a girl told me it made her uncomfortable, she is pretty much telling me to change into someone I am not. And dominating in bed is a control for me, i can choose whether or not go view her as sexually dominant, but outside the bedroom it is real. And you say the word "needing". I do not NEED to have girls being the more dominant one, it comes completely naturally. If I woke up one day and I no longer viewed girls this way, I would continue living without a problem. It is hard to explain...

• That is not a girl in my book. I only view the ones who are actually girls as more dominate. I have had a girlfriend who took advantage of the way I couldnt fight back for myself against her. I can't stand up to girls when they are yelling at me or telling me what to do. That is something that I hate about my personality. Being controled by a girl is not the type of dominance I am describing. My girlfriend now respects me and treats me good.

• that's good as long as she treats you well!

• I think that shows the respect you have for woman. Personally, I think that's very attractive as well as manly when a man is okay with a woman being the dominant one. Why do you think your girlfriend would think it's creepy? Personally, I don't think that's creepy, I think its having respect for women and respect is important. For both genders as well.

• I think the most cowardly and unmanly thing a "man" can do is treat a girl with no respect, just to try showing his control. I have nothing but respect for women, they have come a long way since the time men used to treat them as slaves. Just shows you how much better off the world would be if all men viewed women as the dominant gender, the way that girls deserve, in my opinion. I'm afraid she would find it creepy that i hid it so long, and that I won't be the kind of "man" girls typically go for. Macho and stupid. Respect is very important for both genders. She respects me, but i respect her as a girl, and I respect her position as the more dominant gender. Without the balance of more rational and peaceful effects girls have on this Earth, men would just destroy this planet.

• I'm just curious... what is your zodiac sign

• Scorpion O. o

• That's nice of you to do something like that because most guy dont. I wouldn't like it though. It goes against the way I think. I believe that men are more dominant and that they are the head of the house.

• And that is what I am worried she will think the same thing.

• Ok, well that is good. Thank you.

• that's cute.

• Thank you 😊 girls were created as the dominant gender, and deserve to be showen a high level of respect, and treated in such way.

• Beautiful thoughts 😍 !

• Thats sweet, it just means you care about respecting her :)

• I always treat her and all girls this way, because girls aren't given the respect they really deserve.

• It's a state of mind, not what you do...

• I'm sorry, I don't really know what you mean. Can I ask you to expain it? If you wouldn't mind.

• i like it.

• Good, you should. I think if every guy viewed girls a little more like the way I do, this world would become so much better. Girls are kinder and gentler, and better at decision making. They have better common sense and more logical ideas. Giving girls the chance to be the bigger influence on the world would change our planet into a place we never would have imagined could exist.