At what age did you first fall in love and what age did you have your first heartbreak?

I just recently fell in love at the age of 15 about to turn 16. My first heart break wasn't by a guy I was in love with, more like infatuated. I didn't realize how deceiving guys were until at met him

Most Helpful Girl

• if we are talking about infatuation I would say when I was 15. But the first time I really fell in love I was 17 and the first time I got my heart broken I was 17, although I sometimes feel like my heart still brakes a little bit everyday.

What Guys Said 9

• I've never fallen in love, but the first time I liked a girl was when I was 9-10.
    My first "heartbreak" (I don't know if it should be called this even though it wasn't love), was when I was 14. I had really strong feeling for one girl, we had a little history, never dated, but we liked each other, but we just saw each other on summers, so she got over me faster than I of her and it broke my heart seeing that she got another boyfriend while I still liked her.

• I was infatuated at 15 too.

• you'll have a lot more heart breaks by the time you grad.. when your that age its always more intense when you fall in love and break up. Just don't let it bother you you're young you'll meet plenty of other guys.

• I started falling for girls before I left diapers but my first hard serious crush the first one i couldn't get over it was like 1st grade. But there was one before her actually I got in trouble for going to her house by myself I was like maybe 4 or 5 lol.

• Oh by the way I was 9 when for the first time I got the chance to put my arm around my first girl. She was my first real girlfriend and broke my heart though I'll never forget her.

• I never had a love so Id say at age 90 lol

• Man kids these days.

• First time I fell in love was at 16 years old, first time my heart was broken was 16 years old.

• I was 14, I have had many more than moderate heartbreaks but not a severe one yet

• I was age 28 and she broke up like 3 months later
    sure did hurt for sure..

What Girls Said 6

• I was 15. My first love and first heartbreak. The last love I HAD.

• Never been in love but I got hurt in October 2014

• No love, no heartbreak.

• No love, no heartbreak 😊

• haven't had mine yet :)

• I was 17 the first time.