What can I do if I have a crush on this guy and my ex want me back and the guy I like is taken and he want to be with?

i had a boyfriend and we brake up beucse he live far and i did too. and this guy at my school i have a crush i can't get him out my mine and he like me too and we want to be togther and he and his girlfiriend broke up and my ex keep asking me out. i fel like me and my ex dont ahve nothing in comment. me and my crush have a lot in comment. What should i do this is hard?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are still young yet, minileeannty, so I must agree if you if nothing in common with the LDR guy who you shouldn't be tied down to anyway right now, then leave the past in the past and move on to someone who is closer to home, closer in your heart and seems now to be available... enjoy yourself.
    It's really quite simple here, dear. Tell the skeleton in the closet that it's over and to stop rattling your chains, you have a new guy now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• go with the new guy. you and your ex live far away and long distance relationships are extremely difficult

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't sound too hard from what you write. You and your ex have nothing in common, your crush and you do. Sounds to me like you've already made your decision. You want to be with your crush, so go for it!

• Don't get back with your ex.
    What's stopping you with your crush if he is single and likes you back?

• You answered your own question.