Would you date a metal head?

Would you date a metal head?
Well, would you?

• Yes, I would.
  • Yes I would, but not you... you suck!
  • No, I wouldn't
  • No, I wouldn't, but I would date you! Nah JK.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh I'd rather date a Panhead !!!

https://youtu.be/GTbKorqc56o

• Lol, what is a panhead?

• I was just teasing you. I don't care what they believe in or their lyrics I just like good music, plus, as the Bible says, Satan will forgive you :P

• Lol not my bible but I get your meaning and you'll like probably they have some of the best music I've heard in a long time.

What Girls Said 13

• Both my boyfriend and I love metal (he's the one who introduced me to it, I hated it beforehand) so obviously, yes, I would.

• Oh boy oh boy!

I have done that to a few girls, usually by listening to it during... Our intimidate moments :)

• Well, he knew that I didn't like metal because it made my head hurt and I couldn't hear what they were saying, so he figured that I'd probably end up loving power metal and it turns out that I do. He's into heavier stuff, but we generally listen to power metal. I think we have listened to Sonata Arctica during 'our intimate moments'.

• My "go to" tends to be Opeth since it is 50% soft acoustic or classical guitar, then 50% death metal (usually by that time she's already gasping and moaning) -hard to even notice but the brain starts making connections between pleasure and metal ;) ahahah

• Yes, I listen to some metal myself.

• Hell yes! I date metal heads exclusively. I need a guy who can keep up with me at a show or a concert.

• !!!

<3 Call me when you break up with your boyfriend and move to Canada lol

• If I was on the dating scene, I could give it a shot. I'm not dating though, so no, lol. However, in all my years of studying music in university, I've had a lot of metalhead classmates and I've had very little in common with them aside from school. I don't know why that is but it was hard to make friends with them.

• I AM a metal head lol. So of course!

• No and I don't think a metal head would wanna date me either 😂😂

• I would date you :)

• How sweet of you to say :)

• ☺️ ur welcome!

• Sure... have in the past, would again. Am one, but not apparently so nor exclusively so...

• Hell yeeeeeaaaahh!!!
    I listen to only a couple subgenres of metal so hopefully they could introduce me to some other types of metal bands :P

• Damn fuckin' right I would! Almost all of my girlfriends had developed a taste for metal after dating me, I was always so proud. Sadly I have never dated a metal chick though :'(

• Already dating one :)

• I've dated many metal heads so yeah

• Sure, I like metal.

• If I like him, sure. We'd have different music tastes, but I don't think it'd be a big deal. I have no aversion to metal, I'm just not all that familiar or drawn to it.

• No because we have diff personalities. I was with a metalhead and he always blasted his metal when we were in the car. Always wanted to go to shows and his hair got in the way during make out.

They're smart guys with a dark sense of humor but just too intense for me.
    I was more of a punk and oldies gal

What Guys Said 13

• FUCK YEAH!
    METAL MACHINE ON THE DAILEE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VO8Bxdy_M

• Nah, not my style. My last girl liked metal, the screaming and all that, and it was awful, hence the fact that I didn't let her choose the music xD I like rock, but not metal, that's too much, and I also don't like the lifestyle, their culture.

• More for me? Lol, hook me up with your ex man, what are you waiting for? :P

• She's not too hot though, and she's not into hook ups, but hey, you can try xD

• To me, there's a significant difference between a metalhead and a metal fan. I'm a former hardcore metalhead, still am a metal fan but don't consider myself a metalhead. I wouldn't date a metalhead, but would be perfectly fine with a chick who listened to metal.

• Some metal gals r sexy as fuck

• People who appreciate metal are more intelligent, so yes, but I would still prefer a girl who likes Jazz. Jazz listeners have better sex lives.

• I find a lot of metalheads fall victim to the "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" trap.

• Actually numerous studies show that metal heads are the smartest along with those who listen to classical music and opera, while rap and country listeners are the dumbest. (This was my area of study in psychology)

• @Dandeus and they tend to make more money :)

• Yes I will date a metal head chick

• One of the most attractive girls I have ever met was a metalhead, so yes, I'd go out with a metal girl. Still, I'm not that into metal myself though. I'd more prefer a punk/ska/grunge/psychedelic/rock n roll girl.

• Yes, I would, but not you \m/

• No I would not

• Hell yes!!

• I probably wouldn't.

• I love girls who listen to Metal! \m/

• LET ME DATE YOU BABYBOY? ❤️❤️❤️