Would u feel embarrassed and don't know how to ask ur crush out and wait for a long time, even when u really want to? How long u wait?

• Yes I alway dare not to ask my crush out, and wait for a long time
  • No, I can easily ask my crush out

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm pretty much that type of guy because I don't have the same confidence like most alpha males have & I'm not that good with talking to pretty girls/women that much. I do have both a shy & tough side but I only use my tough personalities on for things I mainly do at home or any other place I'm comfortable on also with people I know so well. When it comes to the ladies, I really don't know what to do next afterwards. Asking women out can be one big rash for me but hopefully that would change at some point.

What Guys Said 4

• I am like most - I had to build up to it.

• Hmmm...

Well there's this girl in my class who was in a class before that with me that I'm super attracted to. We just don't know each other at all and it'd be superb weird to just walk up to her and say something :(

• I have waited over a year before

• I am still waiting as a result. Now i can't ask her to go out with me.. :/

What Girls Said 1

• Since I'm not 12 anymore, I ask out people I like. The catch there is - not a lot of people are that interesting. O. o