What was the most embarrassing or worst date you ever had?

When I was 13, I went on a date with my classmate and when I was about to pay for the dinner via debit card, it said something like "Insuffient funds" or "your account was frozen". Fortunately enough, I had $20 cash, but she had to pay for the rest... and that did not go well with my popularity during highschool at all...

Most Helpful Girl

• I went out with this guy who couldn't stand how I was, I wanted to pick him up because I don't like riding with guys on first dates especially, that didn't go over well. On the way to the movie he asked me when I wanted to get married and how many children I wanted, which I replied marriage needed to wait awhile and that I never want children and he went into this lecture, like most people do "you will change your mind one day" "you just need to find the right guy to have children with" etc. and I kept telling him that wasn't going to happen and not backing down so I could tell he was definitely agitated. He said he wanted like 7 children and to be married as soon as possible lol.

Then we get to the theater and I want to pay for myself and he wouldn't let me so I put the money in his jacket pocket and made him take it and he got annoyed at that, he kept putting his hand on my thigh during the movie and I kept moving it off.

Afterwards I just wanted to go home instead of out to eat because I was annoyed at how aggressive he was being towards me, so he decides that's a good time to tell me how I should be more open minded about children, marriage and having sex. He said I shouldn't wait until I was married to have sex that I should experience it before and continued on with the marriage/children lectures. He tries to kiss me when I dropped him off and I rejected it of course.

Then he calls me and I avoid his calls but decide to answer finally and to ask him to stop calling land asks me to go somewhere out of town with him and to stay the night with him in this hotel lol

Also about two weeks later, my aunt who lived with me at the time brings him to our house, apparently they met where my aunt and I work at. So I warned her about him and how aggressive he was and she didn't listen, so a couple of weeks later they got into a huge fight and he grabbed her arm and yelled at her apparently. Guess I dodged a bullet with that one.

What Girls Said 4

• When I was 18 I went out on a blind date with my best friends guy friend who turned out to be a sweetheart but boring. Anyways, I dined and dashed on his expense although we had agreed to slip pay since the place was quite expensive. Never spoke to him again although he left 50 zillion messages saying he had to leave his wallet and I. d. behind until he returned with the money.

Long story short, I ran into him A few months ago and the first thing he asked was " what happen after the bathroom. Did you get kidnapped?"
    🙈

• Worst date.. went on a date with a younger guy and I guess he wanted to impress me. He started by telling me he's more mature than other guys his age and his 'player days' were behind him. He used to have 3 girlfriends at the same time, but it's too much work, so he'd rather want one now. He was also the first and only guy who used his phone to text during that one hour date. I assumed it was one of his girlfriends asking him when they can meet at the same day lol

• Worst date plus most embarrassing, was being stood up by a guy. He did a no show on me.

• oh that sucks

• Well, I'm so sorry to hear that.

• why was your account frozen?

What Guys Said 2

• I am very quiet and met a girl at a party where drink loosened our tongues and got on well. We arranged to meet a few nights later. We were watching what we drank because it was a date, it turned out she was even quieter than I was; it was a painful few hours.

• Hey at least you dated someone! Not everyone can say that :p