She still goes to clubs?

Should I be worried that my girlfriend goes out dancing a lot on the weekends. Weve been together for a while but her and her girlfriends go out to dance clubs basically every other weekend. When she goes she usually wears these really tight dresses. Just wondering if its just her going out with friends or something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls go to clubs and just dance with each other or sit around and drink and gossip. It's really not to say that they pick up guys or that it's their motive. Like 90% of the time I go out it's solely to hang out with my friends and have fun with them. I'm single so meeting a guy is just a bonus but it's not the only reason I go. I really wouldn't be worried. As for her dressing... come on! Do you want her to go to a club dressed like a nun or like she's the odd one out with all her friends in cute dresses. She obviously wants to fit in with the rest.

• 100% agree with everything you said. I don't see why a girl shouldn't go to a club just to have fun with her friends, I do it all the time. And of course we dress nicely like the rest if we go out, because after all, we are girls :-) Nothing to worry about for her boyfriend

• @Jessy12

Yeah exactly :P I also want to dress cute and everything even if I got a guy. I mean with that logic I wouldn't be able to go to the beach with a bikini on either. That's even more revealing ^_^

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, you should go with her once and see what the fuss is all about. I would find it odd if my boyfriend went clubbing every other weekend and dressed really nicely. Luckily for both of us, i've never been clubbing in my life nor has he have an interest in clubbing.

• Studies show most people cheat with people they know well... So your idea isn't even statistically likely.

Relationships come down to connection... Being jealous won't help build one.

What Guys Said 7

• She just loves to dance with her friends
    ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-29707-1399920725-16.gif

• Don't be that guy man. Have faith in your girlfriend and trust that she won't do anything wrong. Girls like to go out and dance and dress up and have fun. Going to clubs doesn't necessarily mean that she's going to cheat. If she wants to cheat it'll happen anywhere and at anytime, clubs aren't the main catalyst that drive women to cheat, there are far more variables to take in account. Furthermore if she isn't giving you any indications that she's being unfaithful just forget about it and lead your own life as well and let her have hers outside of your relationship. You'll both be much happier if you're still able to do things you enjoy outside of each other.

• If you trust her and she is loyal then you shouldn't worry.
    Most girls dress like that are doing so because it's competition with other girls. They want to look the most sexy.
    I don't know in that environment you really wanna be with her as she won't get hit on if you are beside her.

• You girlfriend your business.
    Stop fucking posting here and be there with her next time at the club... buddy, you have to act like a man... tell her not to go to club next time if you don't feel okay with it... your her boyfriend... her man! Good luck ^^ 😂😂

• Didn't mean to be rude... But you can go to the club with her occasionally... But umm... it could be jealously or lack of trust... not sure which one... but if you trust her... nothing to worry...
      If your heart knows that she loves you so much, then believe me she will not do what your thinking right now... relax...
      **while she is in the club you. can go hangout with your friends... or go to the club or play a game... do something..
      ***personally, I will limit ( not completely cut off ) but limit her club times... you know, so I can spend more time with her... But don't forget, avoid being clingy, give her some. space as well... work it out... don't worry... for us, its natural... trying to protect her and over thinking...

• One hand you do have a legitimate worry, another hand you do need to give her the slave she deserves. Talk to get about it, voice your concerns and then decide if that is a deal breaker in the relationship or not.

• Girls like to have fun. Have some trust :)

• As, long as she is not entertaining or talking to any guy in the club... its ok.