Girls, When you meet a Random guy for the first time and are attracted to him , how would you talk?

When you meet a Random guy for the first time and you are sexually attracted to him , how would you talk to him... Like what words would or sort of things you would say to him?

Girls your opinion.

Thanks:)

2

What Girls Said 2

• Lots of smiling, lots of trying to joke around and seem funny, while also trying to seem like a laid back person.

• Thanks:) Any particular word or stuff you will say to the Random guy yu are attracted to?

• Do girls love making guys jealous?

• Also , my other question is if you really want to have casual sex with a Random guy, but when he is around you he doesn't really smile and makes few glances... would that be a turn-off to you and you might not want to hook-up with him?

• We would talk about blood and it's importance haha.. I don't know, whatever comes to mind..

• Thanks :) Lol... Do you get really nervous that you talk any random topic?

• Not nervous, it's a.. Way to creep the guy out.. even if I like him..

• Lmao ;)