I dont date my own race. but I am insulted for it. why?

im a white male, and i dont date white girls. i dont even want to associate with them as i like girls of other races, and get along with them more. white girls are offended by this and insult me. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• "white girls are offended by this and insult me"

well there's your reason for not wanting to associate yourself with them. seems like a good enough reason to me to just not give a crap what they think

What Girls Said 7

• i don't think you should be insulted for this.. its just your personal preference

• It's fine to not be attracted to them, but saying you don't want to even associate with us is pretty harsh man.

• Fair enough.

• plus, its a personal choice. i know it offends a lot of white girls. it's like i am their property or something, but i am not. i travel a lot too which has helped me to become more open to non-white women, even eventually specifically going for them, and not white girls at all.

• I don't want to associate with you either. 😕

• i didn't mean it rudely. i just mean that we have no commonalities so i dont associate with them.

• You should not be insulted for this because you are not the only one and it is just your personal preference. Like me, I am Asian female and don't like to associate with Asian guys. It is just personal preference. :)

• I wouldn't be offended that you're not interested, but not wanting to associate with any girl thats white is wrong. How would you know that all white girls aren't as cultured if you haven't met all of us? You're making a generalization and not wanting to be near white girls because of that generalization. I think thats racism. You don't have to be Attracted to white girls, but you shouldn't judge all of them based on your generalizations.

• you can't be racist towards your own race

• i dont hate my race, i love it. im no left-winger who applies cheers his own racial demise. i just dont want to associate with white girls whatsoever. even if i met the most beautiful and caring white girl, id still turn her down. idc for white girls anymore. idc what happens to them.

• I don't blame you.

• those white girls are immature, bitter and petty tbh im sure most won't care...

• Lol you're probably the same girl that wrote an essay question saying how white guys shouldn't date white girls because white girls are this and that and completely evil. Saying that an entire group of people acts the same won't get you white guys.

• ah no no thats not me honestly idc, i dont date white men, i swear, i haven't, i get approached by them a lot but they dont get me that interested so i dont worry about that lmao
      what i said was the girls who insult him are bitter and petty but im sure most white girls won't care like why you gotta be so defensive go take some fresh air and stop acting like you or your race matter to the others...

• exactly anon. i bet they are the same girls who ask guys to respect their choices/wishes, but they can insult mine? nahhhh.

What Guys Said 10

• why would you associate with them? I think that if you just prefer to date certain types of girls that's fine and if people insult you for it they are just shallow and insecure; however, if you are categorically sort of shutting white women out of your life it is something that understandably might rub people the wrong way

• i just tell them i dont date white females. nothing rude or anything like that

• Well any guy or girl actually goes through this whether its people of their own ethnicity or another, everyone has one ethnic group they would never either associate with, date or be friends with.

I mean, me i dont or ever will date Puertorican girls. Now im not one of those people whod do this without having at least some first hand experience of their behavior. I lived on that island for 21 years, now im actually not puertorican but I've had the unfortunate bad luck to run or date some of them and it was horrible.

Now im not saying all of them are this way, because i do know some that are amazing and well behaved but the rest, theyre just unpleasant, unbearable, loud, obnoxious and a spoon full of bad medicine. Its too bad though because that majority gives the minority of the puertorican girls a bad name and reputation.

• It's one thing to refuse to associate with your race.

It's another to not date them.

As long as you don't treat them like a leper or something, then you're find. At the end of the day, when it comes to romantic choices, YOU set the standard, and no one else.

• who knows, maybe it goes further than you just being white :P

• what do you mean?

• your preferences shouldn't bother them to the point they insult you, especially if you just keep it to yourself. there's probably a little more to it.

• they are offended that you aren't attracted to them and would never consider dating them. they are even more offended that you consider every other race more attractive than them.

petty reasons but thats why its the same as when i date outside mine.

• How do you feel when an Asian or Black girl that your like tells you she doesn't date white guys?

• ill respect their wishes

• You handle rejection very well then.

Well, fine mister "I am so mature," the reason is because they feel rejected, which to not as mature people hurts. Especially when it is for such reasons like the colour of their skin, or where they are from. Something like that would make me lose respect for you instantly, so it wouldn't insult me... But girls are more fragile and delicate.

• Because dating outside of your race is unnatural.

• I just find it weird when a person says they are not attracted to their own kind. I can never understand how that is possible.

• I don't believe a word of this.

• Do you constantly tell them you don't date white girls? Because that's really stupid. I don't see why you would be telling people you don't date white girls. That doesn't accomplish anything and people find it annoying

• if a white girl shows active interest, i just tell them bluntly that i dont date them, and that i find women of other races more appealing culturally, and spiritually, etc

• ill still tell them regardless that i don't date them or associate with them. i dont care if im an ass.

• Then you'll keep getting people pissed off at you. You sound like a dumb person. Good luck to you.