Do girls like guys that don't talk much?

Hmm I think I'm a boring person compares to her friends. I mean we're kinda in an open relationship but not sure if she will continue to like me if I don't talk much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the kind of girl. A private, unassuming girl would appreciate a quiet guy too!

You present yourself as someone who "talks much". It's not sustainable, so whether she likes it or not, is a moot point. You have to gradually relax more, get comfortable with talking less. If she doesn't enjoy your company anymore, it can't be helped. You're you, you can't change. What you can change is your partner. And the confidence and pride you carry in being the "speak little, but make a huge impact" guy.

What Girls Said 5

• People who don't say much are quite boring unless they are incredibly attractive, but even after a while that would get dull.

• In my personal opinion, I don't like guys that don't talk, because I feel they have no interest... but that's me...

• I do, they're mysterious and actually make me want to get to know them

• Yes I do like guys who don't talk a lot. I think it's cute, it's like they are mysterious:)

• Yes, I do.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on wot they r talkin bout i guess lol

• u gotta talk to be interesting dude :P

• "The fool speaks and the wise man listens"