Who is the oldest person you have met who has never had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

And for the fun of it, put a possible reason as to why. The oldest person I know, besides my 24 year old self, is my cousin. Astoundingly, he is now 30 years old and still never had a girlfriend or had sex. I think the reason why is because he is so arrogant and full of himself. He thinks he's better than anyone else. On top of this, he's still working at McDonald's making minimum wage, and since he can't afford anything, he's broke and girls don't like broke guys. I'm broke and I would assume that's why girls don't like me either.

@WilliamWinslow That's so sad! Too many women are cruel.

However, despite the fact this question had twelve opinions, yours was literally the only good-enough opinion lol. There were so many dull responses to this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know a 43-year-old guy who had never dated because he grossed out girls (by some reasons I do not know).

What Girls Said 4

• 30 for a healthy person

• Myself, I'm 22 and I have a lot of reasons to explain why I never had a boyfriend.

• Just tell me this, is it by choice or not?

• It's one of those questions whose answer is Yes and No at the same time.

• I see what you mean.

• Myself at 21

• Preach to the choir girl, I'm 24 and still never had sex or had a girlfriend.

• Sure, it is usually the guy who is the first to make a move on someone.
      And in my circumstance, we have known each other and have GROWN to like each other with no pressure. That way, looks and how much money the other person makes doesn't matter as much. Of course if you don't know someone very well you'll have to judge other things like their job. thats what happens when you go straight to "let's date" and skip the "lets really get to know each other as friends naturally with no pressure" phase.
      @moviedude714

• @moviedude717 This isn't as true as it used to be.

• He was 36. He got a girlfriend lately. He's always been a high corporate flier bachelor.

• Really? I'm just going to assume he was single by choice then.

• I don't pry. It's none of your business what he does.

• Nvm, as a girl, you consider it a blessing that the onus is not on you to be the initiator?

What Guys Said 7

• He was 75 or more lol

• This guy that works at a local game store that is in his 40s.

• That's sad! I bet it's not by choice either.

• Me. Filler filler

• many dating Coaches/Guru's out there say they it's not uncommon at all for them to have coached, worked with guys in their 30's who have never had a first date, and yes obviously a virgin.

• That's sad! And what's even more sad, is these people actually think dating coaches are legit.

• Have you heard of guys who don't make much money, are not financially stable but are still successful with women?

• What about guys who are not financially stable and are still able to get a girlfriend, get laid?

• its not only because we are broke. thats a part of it. yeah i can relate. i dont think its only pridefule men that stay alone. you can be too humble and non assertive. all extremes alienate others. the oldest i knew was my uncle who married at 38. but there are many monks that went 80-100 years without it... .

• Was your 38 year old uncle single at one time by choice?

• funny thing is... that its not the actual abstinence that bothers you, but the IDEA of sex. when you finally get to do it you might get depressed over to what silly obsession you've been wasting your lifeforce and thought on, till now... .

• Traditional girls are the worst. They're too picky and want to be spoiled.

• I was introduced to my friend's aunt a couple years ago who was 92. She died recently. She was a nun... and never had a boyfriend.

• The difference here is, since he was a nun, she probably didn't have a boyfriend by choice. Actually, I would say girls are single by choice most of the time. My cousin is not single by choice.

• If a girl is single its by choice since they don't have to initiate

• Me myself!!!
    single and virgin.

• How old are you? I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a 24 year old sexless man myself lol

• wow... same here dude!

• Where do you live? What state? Country?