Girls, how much guys looks matter in relationships?

• He has to be clean.
    17% (6)
  • He has to be clean and model type tall guy
    0% (0)
  • He has to be clean and have confidence with good personality
    57% (20)
  • He has to have all above...
    26% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• personality captures the heart

What Girls Said 5

• I would prefer if he was clean. If he didn't have access to running water, I would let him come to my house to shower and clean himself up. But I wouldn't hold it against him if he told me that he couldn't clean himself (that takes so much bravery)

I want my boyfriend to be kind, honest, gentle, and overall simply a good person. Thankfully, I have that.

I voted C, because a low confidence in a relationship can hurt the relationship. And obviously a good personality is 100% needed.

• As long as he's clean, comfortable with how he looks and I'm attracted to him, then it's all fine.

• Of course he should be clean but I definitely care more about the character. Plus if you like a person's character they automatically seems better-looking to you

• If he's cute to me, clean, there is mutual sexual and emotional attraction then i am interested :D

• Of course he has to be clean.