I hate not knowing whether my crush likes me or not, should I just tell her I like her so I don't have to think about it all the time?

It is driving me crazy. Sometimes I feel like she likes me, then other times I am not sure. Now all I do is over analyze the things she says and does to me.

Plus she might be moving away soon, and she says she is torn about moving. I don't know if that means she kind of likes me and is torn about leaving me or what.

So should I get her to sit down with me and just tell her I am interested in her more than a friend? Obviously if she doesn't like me, then that sucks for me but at least I don't have to worry about it all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you need to tell her. If you are already 'friends', then you're probably friendzoned but it doesn't hurt to ask. But if you are not really friends, there is a good chance that she likes you back too.

What Girls Said 2

• It differs from Person to person, but for me, the brital thruth always worled best and have always brought me more peace than the everlasting questions

• you should tell her.. or you will regret it..

What Guys Said 1