What do you do if you want to kiss a guy but you're not sure if they want to?

What do you do if you want to kiss a guy but you're not sure if they want to?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on several things:

The culture you're in,

How well the guy knows you and his personality,

How bold you are. :-)

You'd better take this one slowly. Be affectionate with him, smiles, hugs, intense eye contact.

This prepares him for what's to come... :-)

Ted

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't want to kiss a guy but if you want it, hug him a few days, then just do it: no guy will yell 'rape!'

0|0
    0|0
  • "Can I kiss you"?

It will shock us, and the chances of us saying no is pretty slim. So why not jump out of the stereotypical sphere and take a risk?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feeling like he likes you too then he probably wants to kiss you too but don't want to turn you off. So if you know you two like each other then I say go for it and he will appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well using your hands is a good way to express yourself.

It's usually good to cuddle with/hug him. But do everything 50%. You may be sitting together (at the movies or at home), so start off by just sitting close to him, SORTA leaning towards him. He may then put his arm around you, and if he does and his arm is around your waist, you should be able to reach his hand. if so, take his hand and just be kinda playful, but not to ruin the moment. you can hold his hand (fingers intertwined is good for some reason), rub his hand, or whatever. If its around your neck/shoulders, see if you can get the other hand, which is probably just chilling on the side. Just show you like him, and he should get the message.

If you're standing (like maybe outside?) you could start by just standing in front of him, holding/swinging his hands, but remember, 50%. so let him make some moves too, he might pull you to him, or just hug him soft and slowly and he should get the message. usually guys are nervous too because they don't know if you want THEM to kiss YOU, so show them you want to, and usually they will

1|0
    0|0