Liking (exposing) pics on FB while in a relationship: acceptable or not?

My boyfriend likes pics of his female friends in bikinis and such on Facebook. He admitted that he finds them attractive. I don't have much experience with relationships so I don't really know, but I feel really jealous whenever I see a picture on my feed that he liked. Is this behavior normal or not? Guys, what goes through your head when you like these kind of pics? Girls, how do you feel when your boyfriend does this?

• Acceptable, I don't get jealous
  • Unacceptable, it's disrespectful

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just being a typical guy. Unless he's talking with them on the side explicitly, I wouldn't worry about it. At least he's being honest with you in revealing he finds his female friends attractive.

I'm still attracted to a lot of women, even though I'm happily married to a woman I'm also very attracted to. However, my wife gets my love and attention, and I don't make a big deal out of it, as I feel that would be a bit much, just as she doesn't. I'm not the only guy on the planet, and I'm sure she finds a lot of other men besides me attractive as well. No problem as long as she doesn't start conversing with them and going out with them.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not quite cheating on you, but if he's paying more attention to those bikini pics than he is to you, you might want to consider dumping him.

• It depends... how many bikini pics are we talking?
    I'd say anything above 15 is ridiculous

What Girls Said 2

• doesn't bother me. I'm aware that I'm not the only girl in the world.

• It is normal for most people in a relationship to consider other people attractive.